I publish my daily spiritual reflections on Creo en Dios!
Here are some other pieces you might find of interest.
- Hope: Our Reminder that Darkness is Not the End of the Story. Passages (St. Paul Monastery), Spring 2019, p.3.
- Love Doesn’t Have to Mean Agreeing – advice on living with a partner’s differing beliefs. Lion’s Roar, September 2017, p.21.
- What is Religious “Persecution” in a Pluralist Society? – Donald A. Giannella Memorial Lecture delivered at Villanova Law School in March 2014
Villanova Law Review, October 2014
- Where Does God Fit In? – a review of Brad Warner’s There is no God and He is Always With You
Shambhala Sun, September 2013 p.73-77.
- Spiritual Exercises: Can Other Religious Practices Strengthen your Catholic Core?
US Catholic (interview in article by Heather Grennan Gary), April 2013
- Meditation Experiences in Buddhism and Catholicism
OUP blog, Nov. 22, 2012
- A Christian Faith Enriched by Buddhism
Huffington Post, Nov. 13, 2012
- Prophetic Voices, reflection for Isaiah website, April 28, 2012
- Our Need to be Prophets (and Not Just Protesters)
guest post for Center for FaithJustice, February 22, 2012
I also blog at Mirror of Justice
Lastest Posts from Creo en Dios!: