Here are some of the retreats and talks I’ll be offering in the coming year. Since some are open to the public and others are limited to particular groups, and some require advance registration, if you see something you might be interested in participating in, contact me.
- November 14-17 – Episcopal House of Prayer Weekend Retreat – Parallels of Ignatius’ Spiritual Exercises and Tibetan Buddhist lam.rim.
- December 11 – Advent Morning of Reflection for University of St. Thomas Faculty and Staff
- January 27 – EHoP in the City Mystic Series – Talk on Catherine of Siena
- February 10 – EHoP in the City Mystics Series – Talk on Simone Weil
- February 13-16 – Preached Ignatian Retreat for Couples
- February 28-March 1 – Weekend Retreat for University of St. Thomas students
- March 15 – Adult Faith Formation at Church of Our Lady of Lourdes – Reflection on Matthew 25
- March 28- Day of Reflection for Women at Christ the King Retreat Center
- April 4 – City House Lent Retreat
- April 17-19 – Weekend Retreat for Men on the Beatitudes
- June 14-20 – Ignatian Colleagues Program Retreat
- June 24-July 3- Directed Retreat at Jesuit Retreat House, OshKosh
- July 14-22 – Directed Retreat at Loyola on the Potomac Retreat House, Faulkner MD
- Oct. 23-25 – Weekend retreat at Episcopal House of Prayer – Using the Creative Arts in Prayer/Meditation
- December 11-13 – Weekend retreat at Christ the King Retreat Center, topic TBA