Here are some of the retreats and talks I’ll be offering in the coming year. Since some are open to the public and others are limited to particular groups, and some require advance registration, if you see something you might be interested in participating in, contact me.
- August 17 – Vocation Retreat Day for University of St. Thomas Law Students
- September 28 – Retreat Day at First Presbyterian Church of Neenah: Parables (and preaching at Sunday Services)
- October 7 – Episcopal House of Prayer Evening Talk on Hildegard of Bingen (part of series on praying with mystics)
- October 22 – Forgive us as We Forgive Those – Evening Program at Benedictine Center of St. Paul Monastery
- October 28 – Episcopal House of Prayer Evening Talk on Thomas Merton (part of series on praying with mystics)
- November 1-3 – Weekend Retreat for Men and Women on Learning from Jesus’ Parables, Christ the King Retreat Center
- November 14-17 – Episcopal House of Prayer Weekend Retreat – Parallels of Ignatius’ Spiritual Exercises and Tibetan Buddhist lam.rim.
- December 11 – Advent Morning of Reflection for University of St. Thomas Faculty and Staff
- February 13-16 – Preached Ignatian Retreat for Couples
- February 28-March 1 – Weekend Retreat for University of St. Thomas students
- March 28- Day of Reflection for Women at Christ the King Retreat Center
- April 24-26 – Weekend Retreat for Men on the Beatitudes
- June 24-July 3- Directed Retreat at Jesuit Retreat House, OshKosh
- December 11-13 – Weekend retreat at Christ the King Retreat Center, topic TBA