Here are some of the retreats and talks I’ll be offering in the coming year. Since some are open to the public and others are limited to particular groups, and some require advance registration, if you see something you might be interested in participating in, contact me.
- September 28-30 – Preached Ignatian Retreat, Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House, Barrington IL
- Oct. 6 – Day of Reflection: The Lord’s Prayer, First Presbyterian Church, Neenah, Wi
- Oct. 11-14 – Preached Ignatian Retreat, Jesuit Retreat House, OshKosh, SI
- Oct. 18-21 – Wisconsin Province Ignatian Retreat for Women, Christ the King Retreat House, Buffalo MN
- Oct. 24 – Week One of the Spiritual Exercises, Evening Presentation at Church of St. Thomas More, St. Paul MN
- Oct. 28 – Beatitudes and the Witness of the Saints, Sunday Morning Adult Faith Formation at Church of Our Lady of Lourdes, Minneapolis MN
- Oct. 30 – Evening Presentation: Hope in Today’s World, Benedictine Center, St. Paul Monastery
- Nov. 8 – Women’s Retreat Evening, St. Pascal Babylon Church, St. Paul MN
- Dec. 7-9 – Advent Retreat for Men and Women, Christ the King Retreat House, Buffalo, MN
- February 22-24 – UST Undergraduate Silent Retreat
- March 7-10 – Couples Preached Ignatian Retreat, Jesuit Retreat House, OshKosh WI
- May 11 – Women’s Day of Reflection, Christ the King Retreat House, Buffalo MN
- May 28-June 6 – Directed Retreat, Jesuit Retreat House, OshKosh Wisconsin
- June 9-15 – Ignatian Colleagues Program Retreat, Jesuit Retreat House, OshKosh WI
- July 18-26 – Directed Retreat, Loyola on the Potomac Jesuit Retreat House.